Main Road, Meriden, Coventry, Warwickshire CV7 7LA
Luxury Omar Regency Park Home Coming Soon- SOLD• 2 Bedroom
• Tastefully Furnished
• Dining Area
• Fitted Kitchen with Quality Integrated Appliances
• Double Glazed Windows
• Lounge with Flat Screen T.V above Feature Fire Place
• Well Appointed Bathroom and Shower
• Brick built shed
• Private Parking
Contact us for more info
The park is located in the ancient walled garden of Meriden Hall, Warwickshire, just five miles east of Solihull. The beautiful grounds were laid out by Capability Brown and feature exotic trees and a magnificent fishing lake.
Set in 12 acres, Meriden Hall has 66 fully serviced park homes, each with its own mature garden and parking facilities. Residents enjoy a vibrant social environment being in easy walking distance to the local shops and all village amenities. Meriden Hall is just a stones throw from the famous Heart of England Social Club.
The park is delightfully landscaped and meticulously maintained.
• Set in the grounds of Meriden Hall
• Landscaped gardens
• Large fishing lake
• Adjacent Car Parking
• Brick built garden sheds
• All utilities including natural Gas
• Walking distance to shops and surgeries
• Adjacent to Heart of England Social Club
• Frequent Bus Service
• Pets welcome subject to management approval in writing
• Ideal for retired and semi-retired residents
For more information about the park or homes for sale, please call either 01494 758931 or 07802 322979 or click here to fill in our form online.
Meriden Hall Park was featured in 'Park Home and Holiday Caravan' magazine in Spring 2006
Click here to download the Meriden Park article in a pdf format.